The sky is up

Hanul and a Tree

I am writing down my first post in English, for you sweet. Enjoy!

The first time I saw her was a very funny moment, when she was kidding with Kaan, screaming and falling on the floor. I thought, what hell is this? After a few days, I started to meet her every day in the morning classes because we were the first students to get the school, “how’s going?” or “what did you do yesterday?” these kind of Ensligh course questions was the way I used to established our first conversations. It was funny the way she expressed herself, very singular, something that I have never seen before. In a class with a lot of Brazilian students, listen to her answering my stupid questions became our preferred activity.  

-         Hanul …what is your favorite fruit?
-         Banana!
-         So… Have you ever tasted a Brazilian banana in your life!?

And so on… Some Brazilian awful students thought her that tchaca tchaca na butchaca means “I love you” in Portuguese, with a grammatical explanation, “tchaca tchaca” means I,  and “na” means love, to finish, butchaca means you! Hahaha very creative Brazilian jokes. The little problem was another Brazilian girl that did not know about the joke… so, Hanul found out the story about a journalist called Ratinho and we spent one week trying to apologize with her.

One day in a Starbuck I tried to kiss her, this was our first cultural shock. She started to call me pervert from this day on, however, I always thought she was liking me, for this reason I have never stopped to bother her during the English course time. What can I do, kissing is not a big deal for Brazilian people, but for Asians, kiss is something important, it means you want a serious relationship. Thinking better, just a crazy person would try to do this in public here in Canada, with a Asian girl, this becomes worst.

When I was sick, after a few days on a bed with fever, she brought me some Korean food. After two cold months my throat was killing me, she was there to help me to hold on. Our last class together was a course for English teachers, and I do not know why she tried to bring Korean food for our lunch, it was fun and sweet to see her trying to cook for me. To help her, I started to cook Brazilian food, so we cooked together for that month.

The point is, Hanul has a lot of life. There is so much life in her soul that she wants to work to UNICEF and help poor children from South America. She needs to help the others because she has a amazing soul, and I am such a luck guy for met this girl here. This kindness heart is very rare thing, something almost impossible to find in my land because every Brazilian people need to be smartest than the others, we learned since we are born to take advantage of others weakness. For this reason, good people usually lose their faith in the others.

“Don’t kill the grass” she used to say, even the grass she tried to save…

She gave me a surprise birthday party! When I got home, my friends were here, with a lot of balloons and a cake made by Hanul.

When Brazil lost by seven to Germany, she went back to her home with the Brazilian shirt I gave to her, very brave girl! A lot of strangers mocked her, but she resisted until the end.

We spent endless hours in the library, you studding Portuguese and I studding mythology.

I will miss your “opaaaaa”

We made a lot of new friends, including trees and flowers.  

And for me, one of the best moments was a day we visit Natalia. You and I fought to stay on the small coach. This is a kind of moment that worth for all my life.  

You tried to take pictures of everything… I did not tell you that this is useless
Because you already dwell in my heart.


I miss you sweet.


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

O último teste - histórias que nos ajudam a encontrar o caminho

Noé e a metáfora da vida

O retorno da alegria